R E S U M E
- Award winning and versatile creative with expertise in visual storytelling, decisive team management, visionary leadership, and client services.
- Proven success designing American coins and medals, implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and inspiring creative teams.
- Highly skilled in interpersonal relationship building; able to empathize, energize, and resolve conflicts with patience and respect.
- Accomplished in graphic design, digital design, illustration, web animation, typography, color theory, and copywriting.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animate.
- Experience with Workfront, CMS, UX design, and image optimization.
ART DIRECTOR, SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, COIN DESIGNER, DIGITAL DESIGNER, and ILLUSTRATOR: Creates graphic design, illustrations, and typography for books, coins, medals, magazines, product packaging, advertising campaigns, brand identity and websites. Clients include The United States Mint, Random House, Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Scholastic Press, IBM, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and MIT.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Designed marketing materials, corporate communications, consumer advertising and
animated web graphics for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage New England and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Created and conducted annual design workshops and training sessions for junior and senior team members.
Banker Residential BrokerageWaltham, MA
CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Provided creative direction for all corporate and consumer communications, graphic design, advertising design
and website design. Directed two designers and assisted VP with management of the marketing team.
2017-PRESENT: Middlesex Community CollegeBedford, MA
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER: Identify current industry trends and provide recommendations for development of the
Graphic Design curriculum. Critique portfolios of program graduates at end-of-semester reviews.
2015-PRESENT: Cyrus Dallin Art MuseumArlington, MA
MEMBER BOARD OF TRUSTEES: Provide graphic design, advertising art and related volunteer services to further the museum’s mission “to advance the legacy of the celebrated American sculptor, Cyrus E. Dallin”.
2016-17 Art of Engraving Scholarship Award
American Numismatic Association/Gilroy and Lilian P. Roberts Foundation—2-year ANA Summer Seminar sculpture
and die-cutting workshops at Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
2006-2012 American InHouse Design Awards
Design USAWinning entries for Advertising, Annual Reports, Invitations and Brochures
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design and Visual Communication
3.9 GPA, Dean’s List 2000-02 Academic Years