R E S U M E
- Award winning Creative Director with expertise in visual storytelling, visionary leadership, team management, and client services.
- Proven success designing American coins and medals, implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and inspiring creative teams.
- Highly skilled in interpersonal relationship building; able to empathize, energize, and resolve conflicts with patience and respect.
- Highly skilled in creative direction, graphic design, digital design, illustration, web animation, typography, color theory, and copywriting.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animate.
- Experience with Workfront, CMS, UX design, and image optimization.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Designed marketing materials, corporate communications, consumer advertising and
animated web graphics for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage New England and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Created and conducted annual design workshops and training sessions for junior and senior team members.
Banker Residential BrokerageWaltham, MA
CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Provided creative direction for all corporate and consumer communications, graphic design, advertising design
and website design. Directed two designers and assisted VP with management of the marketing team.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
DESIGN DIRECTOR, SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, COIN DESIGNER, DIGITAL DESIGNER, and ILLUSTRATOR: Creates graphic design, illustrations, and typography for books, coins, medals, magazines, product packaging, advertising campaigns, brand identity and websites. Clients include The United States Mint, Random House, Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Scholastic Press, IBM, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and MIT.
2017-PRESENT: Middlesex Community CollegeBedford, MA
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER: Identify current industry trends and provide recommendations for development of the
Graphic Design curriculum. Critique portfolios of program graduates at end-of-semester reviews.
2015-PRESENT: Cyrus Dallin Art MuseumArlington, MA
MEMBER BOARD OF TRUSTEES: Provide graphic design, advertising art and related volunteer services to further the museum’s mission “to advance the legacy of the celebrated American sculptor, Cyrus E. Dallin”.
2016-17 Art of Engraving Scholarship Award
American Numismatic Association/Gilroy and Lilian P. Roberts Foundation—2-year ANA Summer Seminar sculpture
and die-cutting workshops at Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
2006-2012 American InHouse Design Awards
Design USAWinning entries for Advertising, Annual Reports, Invitations and Brochures
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design and Visual Communication
3.9 GPA, Dean’s List 2000-02 Academic Years